Thursday December 14, 2017
Where to find us:
PICKS OF THE WEEK:
- Kelly - Woodland Animal Project Pouches
- Angela - Berroco Vintage A new sweater pattern was released (Fountain) using Vintage. Vintage is also great for hats, mittens, and baby items.
- If you purchase any of the items this week that are available from Must Love Yarn, receive 10% off with the Coupon Code we mention in the podcast!
What We are Wearing:
- Not a thing for Angela
- Nothing that Kelly can show
- Little Boxy by Joji Locatelli (Angela)
- Baable Hat (Angela) - to match the mittens made a couple months ago
- Humulus by Isabelle Kraemer (Kelly)
- Derecho by Alison Green (Kelly)
- YouTube Live Stream on Sunday was a fantastic success! You can still watch it, the archived version is up on the YouTube Channel and is available on iTunes.
- Upcoming YouTube Live Events:
- Sunday December 31, 2017 for a New Year’s Eve Special Live Event!!! Start time will be approximately 7pm EST
- Trunk Show with FiberStash!!! On Saturday, December 16, 2017 from noon to 3pm
- Sock along - Starts November 1 - December 31. Socks, Socks, Socks…….Show us your socks! Knit or crochet, must post 2 finished socks, slippers, shorty socks in the FO thread. Christmas stockings are allowed and only having one will count. Mini socks if they are made into a bunting (i.e. lots of them) will also count.
- Big Bulky Sweater Along!!! Join Kelly and Angela as they knit Slouchy Pullover by Churchmouse Yarn & Teas. KAL also runs between now and the end of December. We’ll pull prizes on the YouTube Live NYE broadcast.
- 2,000 Subscriber Giveaway!!!!! Help us reach 2,000 subscribers on our YouTube Channel. We are putting together “Taste of Vermont” prizes, including some Wing and A Prayer Farm “Boy Band” Skeins.