Thursday August 9, 2018
Where to find us:
PICKS OF THE WEEK:
If you purchase any of the items this week that are in stock from Must Love Yarn, receive 10% off with the Coupon Code we mention in the podcast! Watch Episode 73 for a quick tutorial on where to enter the coupon code at checkout if you have any questions! Be sure the discount is showing in your cart before submitting your order, we can no longer offer refunds for discounts that are not applied correctly. If you have questions please send us a message before submitting your order!
What We are Wearing:
- No hand knits today (Angela)
- Paris in Berlin (Kelly)
- Shorty Socks (Angela)
- Zweig (Angela) - this will be the Rhinebeck Sweater!
- It’s a Boxy (Angela)
- New Shorty socks (Angela)
- Crocheted Hexagons for a throw (Kelly)
- Winterly by Suvi Simola (Kelly)
- Winter Lake Shawl (Angela) -
- Marettimo (Angela) - yarn issues, stay tuned for updates
- Georgetown by Hannah Fettig (Kelly)
- Crochet Book (Angela)
- Joan Fitzhugh Project Bag
- Rhinebeck Bus - Headed down, Saturday, October 20, 2018. Click the link for more details.
- Multicolor Summer Shawl Along - Shawl must have 3 or more colors to count. No WIPS, cast on your project with everyone on June 15, 2018. Some suggestions for patterns: Color Affection, Suburban Wrap, Exploration Station, Mystic Sunset, or others in the Ravelry Group Bundle. K/CAL started June 15, 2018 and runs through September 15, 2018. We will have a chatter thread on Ravelry and a FO Thread, post on Instagram using #mlysummershawl so we can follow along too!
- Ancient WIPs K/CAL - Dust off those ancient WIPS (or not so ancient WIPS). Let’s clear some needles/hooks. K/CAL starts July 15, 2018 and will run through September 28, 2018. Rules - this is a K/CAL for WIPs, so anything in progress. Why is it an ancient WIPs K/CAL? Because the older the WIP, the more entries you get. For every year old the project is, enter it that may times in the FO thread when you finish it during the K/CAL. If your project is 5 years old, when you finish it you would post it 5 times in the FO thread on Ravelry. Random prizes will be drawn from the FO thread AND also a prize for the oldest WIP finished! Have fun and finish some things. I will also put up a separate thread for Frogged projects, so if you decide the best course is to just use the yarn for something else, you can post your before and after frogging pictures for a separate prize. Use #MLYAncientFrog to tag your projects on instagram!
- Baby K/CAL - it seems like there is a plethora of babies joining the world shortly, so let’s welcome them woolly style. K/CAL will begin August 1, 2018 and run until October 4, 2018. This K/CAL is for baby sized stuff (24 months and younger). WIPs allowed.