Where to find us:
PICK OF THE WEEK:
If you purchase any of the items this week that are in stock from Must Love Yarn, receive 10% off with the Coupon Code we mention in the podcast! Watch Episode 73 for a quick tutorial on where to enter the coupon code at checkout if you have any questions! Be sure the discount is showing in your cart before submitting your order, we can no longer offer refunds for discounts that are not applied correctly. If you have questions please send us a message before submitting your order!
What We are Wearing:
- Watson Sweater (Angela)
- Well, not a thing this week (Angela)
- Shiftalong Hat (Angela)
- Black Berry Shawl (Angela)
- Granny’s Favorite (Angela)
- Blue Vanilla Socks (Angela)
- Libertas Cardigan by Shara Lambeth - Crochet (Kelly)
- Grenada by Amy Christoffers (Kelly)
- Butterfly / Papillion Shawl by Marin Melchior (Kelly)
- Glass Houses (Angela)
- Magical Thinking (Angela)
- Little Red Pullover (Angela)- wound yarn
- Throwback Sweater (Angela)
- Tundra Sweater (Angela) - maybe
- No Frills Sweater (Angela)
- Georgetown by Hannah Fettig - Spinning/Knitting Project (Kelly)
- Grouse Creek by Amy Christoffers (Kelly)
- Buttonbush Pullover by Heather Zoppetti (Kelly)
- Sap Run Vest by Larisa Demos (Kelly)
- Syrup Waffle by Francesca Hughes (Kelly)
- Gage’s Digits (for those who were asking)- if there is one you need that was not included, please let us know:
- Head = 19 cm
- Waist = 17 cm
- Neck-to-tail = 12 cm
- Waist-to-tail = 6 cm
- Arm = 4 cm long
- Leg = 5 cm long
- Tail = 8 cm long
- Beginning in mid June - Butterfly Cowl/Shawl Class/Workshop with Marin Melchior - stayed tuned for more details! For more information or to register, click here!
- July 12th, 2019 5:30pm - We will be hosting a Great Northern Yarn Haul kickoff party with a fabulous talk by Eve Jacobs Carnahan, a Vermont based artist. Art Knitting: Creative Beginnings and Contemporary Directions
- Black Berry Shawl Along! - Starts May 15, 2019 and ends July 11, 2019. WIPS are allowed. Come knit this fun mohair and fingering weight shawl with us!
- Butterfly KAL - Starts June 13, 2019 and runs through September 5, 2019. In conjunction with the Butterfly/Papillon Class at Must Love Yarn, we are hosting a KAL.
- Angela’s Not Allowed CAL - Starts May 3 and runs through July 3
- WIPs are a go
- Let’s show crochet some love!
- Shiftalong KAL - starting soon! Any of the Shift patterns will qualify (along with WIPS). For a preview, here are the patterns:
Basketwave by Katrina Workman
If any of your viewers are interested in purchasing a copy, the coupon code, KC20 will give them 20% off.