May 12, 2016
Where to find us:
As Must Love Yarn
Instagram Twitter Ravelry Facebook
Things we talk about:
- The Knit Girllls Podcast and their annual event, Stash Dash.
- New York State Sheep and Wool Festival
- New Hampshire Sheep and Wool Festival
- Katrinkles available at Must Love Yarn
- Fiber Stash Dyeworks available at Must Love Yarn
- Sock Architecture by Lara Neel
Angela: Garter Ear Flap Hat by Purl Soho, using Araucania Huasco Worsted in the 501 Lake Mist Colorway
Works in Progress:
Angela: Mama Vertebrae by Kelly Brooker, using One Twisted Tree Lavish in the Rare Woman Claire colorway
Featherweight by Hannah Fettig, using Classic Elite Yarns Silky Alpaca Lace & Juniper Moon Farm Findley
Pure Joy by Joji Locatelli, using Gale's Art Wonder Sock & Nimu Torva.
Kelly: Vanilla Socks (no pattern, just my standard go-to sock), using One Twisted Tree BFL Prime in the One Twisted Summer Colorway
Featherweight by Hannah Fettig using FiberStash Dyeworks Strong Toes in the Grayt Scott colorway, & Voolenvine Yarns Lush in the Faerie Hair and Phantom Fathom Colorways
We talk about our Featherweight KAL which started May 1 and runs through the end of July! Lovely prizes to be had, check out our Ravelry thread for details!
We still have a few spaces available in our Fixing Knitting Mistakes Class which is May 21, 10:30am-1:30pm
- WWKIP (or World Wide Knit In Public) Day is June 18, join us for lots of fun! We’re still putting together the details, check back with us…
- Stitch-N-Pitch is happening August 6th, join us! We’ll have a link to buy tickets and all the other info up soon!
- Knitbot Trunk Show! Items will arrive in early June and we will have a launch party soon thereafter! We’ll let you know all the details in the next week or so. Garments include:
- Autumnal Cardigan
- Bitty Breezy
- Breezy Cardigan
- Featherweight Cardigan
- Lightweight Pullover
- Spring Ribbed Cardigan
- Sycamore Vest
- Wispy Cardigan
Big Truck Day in Hinesburg, VT
The HiyaHiya needles are coming!
We’re going to be bringing in some of the Chic.a Needle Cases and Bags
We may do a Boo Knits or Laura Nelkin KAL soon…
Thanks so much for watching, I think I’ve remembered everything, but if not, feel free to message us with questions!